Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 27th! The 5th Annual race will be at the Washburn Lake Silent Sports Trails Area which is located approximately 6 miles west of Rhinelander, WI. For more info, visit the RASTA page (click here).
Online Registration will close on Friday July 15th at 3:00pm. (click here to Register NOW)
Day of Race Registration will open at 6:30am and close 20 minutes prior to each start time.
Stump Farm 100 –Brown County Reforestation Camp– July 16, 2016
Details for 2016:
- Race start/finish will be at Reforestation Camp ski lodge
- Day of Race Registration Opens at 6:30am
- Long Race (10 Laps): 8:00 am – final lap must be STARTED before 5:00 pm
- Mid Race (6 Laps): 11:00 am – final lap must be STARTED before 5:00 pm
- Short Race (3 Laps): 2:00 pm – final lap must be STARTED before 5:00 pm
- Lap Duration – (45-75 min)
- Course – The race course is the outer loop (green loop) plus the connector trail up to the first horse gate. Much of the course will be on singletrack with few areas of double track.
- NOTE: This race is following a lap number format so your last lap must be STARTED before 5:00pm.
- Awards will begin around 6:00pm
Please purchase a single day or annual trail pass to avoid any fines. This area is heavily patrolled!
- Day of Race Registations are Welcome and will open at 6:30am
- Day of Race Registration will close 20 minutes prior to each start time!
- Save by Pre-Registering Online
Online Registration (Click Here)
There is no overnight camping at this venue.
Here are the final race results. If you see any typos or mistakes that may have been over looked, please contact us so that we can fix them. Thank you very much for coming out and and we hope that your day was as joyful as ours.
Results as of 6/22/16 at 9:46pm 2016-SOUTHERN_KETTLES_CLASSIC_RESULTS
Good news! A new shipment of WEMS Purist Water Bottles have arrived. If you have previously ordered a water bottle with your race entry and did not get a water bottle then you will be able to pick up your bottle(s) at the Southern Kettles Classic race.
Up next on June 18th, 2016 is WEMS Race #5 – Southern Kettles Classic (click here)
Online Registration has been extended and will close on June 17th at 7:00pm (CLICK HERE) to register!
Save $10 off your Day of Race entry fee by signing up for a “Series Number Plate” (Click Here)
The “Series Number Plate” pays for itself after two races and there is No commitment on the number of races that you choose to do. We do offer a nice Purist water bottle with watergate top and an overall series award for those who compete in 4 or more races.
Thank you to all the CWOCC volunteers for setting up an epic course and for putting on a great event! Thank you to all the racers who came out despite what all the weather apps predicted as the day ended up turning out to be a wonderful day with some puddels along the way. Mark your calendars for next year in June as the Romp in the Swamp will be back again.
Weather has cleared and trails are drying out!
Online Registration will close in One Hour! The race is still on and we hope to see you all out there.