TRAIL UPDATE: Levis Mound Fans, A Decision was made today to delay the Wild Ride Buzzard Buster from April 28th, 2018 to May 26th, 2018. We still have deep snow on the ground after this past weekends snow storm and are expecting another 2-4″ of snow on Wednesday April 18th. Mother Nature isn’t giving the trails enough time to dry, so for the integrity of the trail system, it was felt Levis should remain closed. (XC and FB will not be groomed). Stay tuned for the Levis Mound Trail opening weekend – TBD.
In the mean time, you may still register for The Wild Ride Buzzard Buster. For all racers who have pre-registered, then you are good to go. If anyone can not make the re-scheduled date, then we can transfer your entry to another WEMS race of your choice.