MAY 7th, 2016
The GEARS Greenbush Grinder is hosted by the members of the IMBA chapter called Glacial Edge Area Riding Society (GEARS) which includes Sheboygan, Washington, and Ozaukee counties. To find out more about GEARS or to join the group, visit GEARS.
Want to Volunteer at the race?? Shoot an email to email@example.com
New for 2016:
- 10 Hour Race (approx 100 miles) – 8:00am Start (7:45am pre-race meeting), 6:00pm Cut off time (all laps must be completed before cut off time)
- 6 Hour Race (approx 60 miles) – 11:00am Start (10:45am pre-race meeting), 5:00pm Cut off time (all laps must be completed before cut off time)
- 3 Hour Race (approx 30 miles) – 1:00pm Start (12:45pm pre-race meeting), 4:00pm Cut off time (all laps must be completed before cut off time)
- Lap Distance – (50 min to 80 min worth – depending on your fitness level
- Day of Race Registration Opens at 6:30am
- Save $5 by Pre-Registering Online
- Save $10 off Day of Race fee by signing up for a “Series Number Plate” (Click Here)
- Online Registration will close on Friday May 6th at 5:55pm. (Click Here)
- 10 Hour Race awards at 6:45pm
- 6 Hour Race awards at 5:45pm
- 3 Hour Race awards at 4:45pm
- Payouts/Awards eligibility will be dependant upon the number of entries in your class.
Onsite camping is available at Greenbush but sites are limited!! These are Group sites that can accomodate up to 40 people per site so if nothing is available online, perhaps another camper would share a site for a small fee. Reservations may be made up to 11 months in advance either ONLINE or by calling toll-free 888-947-2757, TTY 800-274-7275. Discounted camping rates are available for resident chartered non-profit youth groups. Click Here for a Map of the Campground.
OTHER LINKS TO CHECK OUT: