Welcome to the 2015 SOUTHERN KETTLE CLASSIC hosted by the Southern Kettle Moraine chapter of IMBA.
For more info about this IMBA chapter (CLICK HERE)
New for 2015:
- Race start/finish will be held at EMMA CARLIN (Not John Muir)
- Day of Race Registration Opens around 6:00am
- 80 Mile Race – 8:00am Start (7:45am pre-race meeting)
- 40 Mile Race – 12:00pm Start (11:45am pre-race meeting)
- 20 Mile Race – 3:00pm Start (2:45pm pre-race meeting)
- Lap Distance – (45min to 75min worth)
- Course – (awesome)
- Last Lap must be completed by 8:00pm (keep track of time)
Wisconsin State Park fees apply to all riders and parked vehicles. Please purchase a single day or annual vehicle pass to avoid any parking fines. This area is heavily patrolled!
- Day of Race Registations are Welcome
There is camping in 3 DNR camping areas with 15 miles. Ottawa lake, Whitewater Lake and Pinewoods. All reservation must be made on line through the WI DNR website. There is no on site camping at the trail head. There is plenty of room for easy ups and tents along the start finish area during the event.
Emma Carlin is on County Road Z. 1/8 of a mile South of Highway 59. The intersection of Hwy 59 and Cty Rd Z is a few miles North of Palmayra and you turn right on to Cty Rd Z to the parking lot. If on Hwy 59 coming from Eagle you turn left on Cty Rd Z to get to the parking lot.
(N 42 52.238, W 88 32.602) or (N 42 52 14.2, W 88 32 36.1) or (42.87061, -88.54336)