JUNE 20th, 2015
The Levis/Trow 100 is going back into time with “The Wild Ride Buzzard Buster” hosted by the Neillsville Area Trail Association (N.A.T.A).
New for 2015:
- Race has changed from Miles based, back to Hours based (How many laps can you complete in the time period?)
- 10 Hour Race – 9:00am Start (8:45am pre-race meeting), 7:00pm Cut off time (all laps must be completed before cut off time)
- 5 Hour Race – 12:00pm Start (11:45am pre-race meeting), 5:00pm Cut off time (all laps must be completed before cut off time)
- 2 Hour Race – 3:00pm Start (2:45pm pre-race meeting), 5:00pm Cut off time (all laps must be completed before cut off time)
- Lap Distance – (50 min to 80 min worth)
- Course – 12+ miles per lap of 80% singletrack, fast rolling to steep climbs and rocky descents-sandstone bluffs of Levis Mound.
- Post Race Beer is on the Race Director!
- Bring a chair and relax around the Bon Fire after the award ceremony.
- Day of Race Registration Opens at 7:00am
- Save $5 by Pre-Registering Online
- Online Registration will close on Friday June 19nd at 9:00pm. (Click Here)
- Jerseys, steins, cash, and door prizes will be given away
- 10 Hour Race awards at 8:00pm
- 5 Hour Race awards at 6:00pm
- 2 Hour Race awards at 6:00pm
Onsite camping is available for $7/camping unit/night. We would prefer that people bring tents rather than huge motor homes but we understand if all you have is a motor home in which case you can bring it (please ask the race director where to park before you get all set up). There is plenty of room for easy ups and tents along the start finish area during the event.